Monday 5 June 2017

Ta da!

I haven't disappeared! Half term as a working single mum can be tricky. Add in conjunctivitis for the son and it's too much! I have, however, stayed on track and as of today I am 11lbs down on my start weight and I've inched just into the next stone bracket. Only just mind as I was x stone and 10.5lbs and now I am y stone and 13.5lbs😂

We've had some lovely meals, although breakfasts and lunches are often repeats or leftovers and some things just don't look great, or it gets in my mouth too quickly! Haha. I'll update with photos another day. For now, hurrah, 11lbs gone. I have one more weigh in before going to London for a few days. Many cocktails will be cocked and restaurants dined in for those 3 days, but the day before and the three days after I'll be on plan to minimise damage and keep me on track for following weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment