Wednesday 28 June 2017

Why I love a Wednesday

Because it's my day off work and the boy is at school until 4:30pm! It means I get an off peak price swim at 3pm and can pick him up from his club in time. I did get in the habit of going to a further away supermarket in the mornings, which costs less, except I kept buying the nice extra things they had, like toys for the boy, or picnic blankets etc. I like to use my down time to be me, rather than doing this job or that.

I went shopping yesterday after work and the laundry is drying so I can't do any more. So I decided a lovely breakfast and some sewing, which I love, but haven't done in so long.

So here's my breakfast using my healthy extra B of oats, a yogurt and an egg to make pancakes (cooked in frylight)

So nice to enjoy it in peace and quiet.


Then I started to pick out some fabric for a new project. Isn't it fabulous?! The fox fabric is by the designer Tula Pink. She's as wonderfully subdued as I am! Haha!

I'll be making another bag like the one below. It's insulated so I can use it for chilled items when I go shopping, or for picnics. I use this bag loads so another one will come in handy, especially for summer picnics with my boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment