Friday 9 June 2017

A&E and what's for tea?

Well my son does like to scupper my plans, but necessatating a trip to A&E was a bit much!

Everything is fine now. And so here's some grub!

Chicken thighs, sweet potato fries, salad and a bean salad, which was really lovely.

Salmon with gremolata, new potatoes and a salad of mixed leaves, peppers, courgette and cannelini beans. The gremolata gave me fabulous breath! Haha


Homemade coleslaw (1 syn), slimming world chips and crispy spiced chicken (2 syns).

We do eat more than just potatoes!!!

Lovely stir fry with oyster sauce and noodles (not potatoes!!!)

Finally, here's one of my interesting breakfasts making pancakes using my healthy extra B of oats!



That's this week's evening meals so far, A&E night was a grab affair, but I have leftovers and hard boiled eggs in the fridge for these kind of moments.

Tomorrow will see stuffed aubergine and Sunday will be babotie! I've never made it before - I hope it's good.

I'll be going away and off plan Tuesday - Thursday next week. But I have another weigh in before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment