Friday 30 June 2017

Chomp chomp

I've been eating everything in sight for the past two days. I'm hoping it's a good sign! Yesterday was nothing exciting foodwise, but I started quilting the base of my bag. I finished quilting it today, but didn't get on with piecing pieces together - much too busy having snuggies with the neighbour's dog. We dog sit now and then and she's such a sweetheart, she just gets lonely.

Today was an scrambled eggs on toast and fruit for breakfast, more fruit then a jacket potato with leftover chili and beetroot, then blueberries and a yogurt then 2 ryvita (3 syns) and laughing cow for my healthy extra A... Said I kept eating. Dinner was pasta, makerel, soya beans, shallots, capers, horseradish and olive oil (2 syns for oil and horseradish). I used 14 syns on chocolate too. Still within my extra allowance. And I finally stopped eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment