Tuesday 27 June 2017

Bonnie

My food hasn't been the best today. I started off with a bacon sandwich, healthy extra B was a bread roll and half a syn on ketchup. No superfree. Doi.

Off to work and I split my day across the two churches, which meant I had to drive, where I see a delightful fucking scratch on the front driver side of my car, the side parked next to the grass verge. It's looking like it is deliberate and I know which family I'll blame! But with no proof there's nothing I can do.

Because I was miles away I was near a supermarket so picked up shopping and got home too late to bother with lunch. My parents popped round with some things they'd bought for me (and I paid for), so I had a cuppa with them before picking up my boy from school. Off to the park, then when we got home we had tantrum after tantrum. Such joys. I didn't lose my shit though. We've had new rules put up and a reward/punishment system in place because I was sick of shouting and of his behaviour. Hope things even out soon.

Tea was meant to be citrus salmon and cous cous, but I got some 5% fat mince reduced to clear and no room in the freezer. So cooked that off, portioned some off for chilli etc, and used the rest for bolagnaise (or nanny sauce as we call it). Followed by a wispa gold (12 syns). 12.5 for the day. I'm still allowed up to 25... For now! Soon I'll only be allowed up to 20, which is good, it means I'm doing well.

My mum said she could see the difference today, and a woman came into work and said I looked like I'd lost weight, mum's neighbour caught me at the supermarket and started stroking my cheek saying I looked bonnie. I'm choosing to think she was calling me pretty and not "fat" as dear mum said when I told her, and she stopped laughing. The lady at work asked how much I was planning to lose, and was surprised when I told her, she thought I should only lose half that. Bless her.

No pictures today, because, well, it's hardly inspiring. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting: pancakes, citrus salmon and chilli con carne. I also might start a new sewing project. I've been pretty lax for a while now and a new project might give me a boost.

For now, an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment