Thursday 25 May 2017

Cauliflower rice

It's hot. Thankfully there's a lovely coastal breeze here. Sadly this means I get sunburned and don't notice.

Breakfast was scrambled egg on toast and some fruit. After work I stayed to use the computer for some audio typing, which means lunch was an orange :(

After picking up Nate from school I had that leftover salmon, a yogurt and a banana. Haha. A mixed bag! Then I was potting out my plants. I have 2 aubergine plants, two pepper plants, some sort of pea my son came home with, mint and a cape gooseberry. I also potted my succulents and cacti together to make a nice display. I was able to start pinching out my fushia and saw my strawberries are going nuts and my fruit trees are crazy too! It was lovely pottering about.

Dinner was more exciting. Chicken tikka marsala bites, chopped salad and pilau cauliflower rice. It was my first time with cauliflower rice, but any excuse to play with my cute mini chopper thing! Despite it smelling like fart when it was cooking it was really nice, especially with the lemon juice from the salad soaking in.

I've used my healthy extra B and half a syn so far. I have a feeling I'll be eating everything tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment